Sunday 28 November 2010

College Magazine


Analysis


Weaknesses:-
One of my weaknesses from my college magazine front cover was that the photos taken were not of good quality, I need more experience in photography and also to not rush my work as the end result is blurry photos.
The second weakness is that I didn’t have a great verity in fonts; Photoshop has only a limitation of fonts which affected my magazine.

Lastly I think one main weakness is that I didn’t pick more eye catching colours instead I used black. This resulted in my magazine front cover to look bland.

Strengths:-

One of my strengths from my college magazine front cover was that I blended the two images well together; it really gives the magazine a more professional outlook.
The second strength is that the images I took were clear and bright, although I don’t have great experience with taking photos I still think it came out well.
Lastly I think the characters of the words are well pronounced.

No comments:

Post a Comment